Offering professional pruning services with a focus on ENHANCING THE NATURAL FORM AND SHAPE OF ALL TREE AND LARGE SHRUB SPECIES WHILE PRESERVING THEIR OVERALL HEALTH AND GENERAL SAFETY.
- Thinning, limbing and removal of dead, damaged or dangerous limbs.
- Seasonally appropriate pruning of fruit, nut and ornamental trees.
- Repair and renovation of previously mal-pruned trees and large shrubs.
- All debris removed for clean green recycling.
- Pruning instruction and DIY empowerment.
- Best advice: Don't feed your trees and plants, feed your soil.
LICENSED AND INSURED
FREE ESTIMATES | CONSULTATIONS | REFERRALS
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
*EXCEPT WHERE NOTED WITH AN ASTERISK, ALL TREES PICTURED WERE PRUNED BY MIKE
Thinning a Japanese Lace Leaf Maple